Mid-Missouri Artists accept entries to Spring Fine Arts Show

The Mid-Missouri Artists group is accepting photography and other artwork for entry into the Mid-Missouri Artists 35th Spring Fine Arts Show.
The show is scheduled for 1-4 p.m. Saturday, May 2, and from 12:30-4 p.m. Sunday, May 3, at the Warrensburg Community Center’s ABC Building on Commander Drive in Grover Park. The art show is free and open to the public.
The show is open to all media and artists 16 years of age or older. Monetary awards and ribbons will be awarded in professional, amateur, and photography divisions. There will also be a People’s Choice Award. Entry forms are due by Thursday, April 24.  Late entries will be accepted with an additional $5 fee and will not be listed in the show program.
Entry forms, with all details, are available in Warrensburg at Rudy’s Frame Shop, 122 W. Pine; Downtown Studio, 209 N. Holden St.; Café Blackadder, 121 N. Holden St.; and Trails Regional Library, 432 N. Holden St. Art submissions must be appropriate for family viewing.
Contact MMA President Rebecca Limback for more information at 660-429-2446 or by email at [email protected] or to have an entry form sent by e-mail or mail. Entry forms are also available on the MMA website http://www.midmissouriartists.webs.com.
For more information about the Spring Fine Arts show, contact the co-chairs Pam Comer at 660-441-5075 or Mary Bush at 660-238-8072.