Prepare yourself for the return of "The Walking Dead"

"The Walking Dead" will grace airwaves with blood and gore Sunday night at 8 p.m. on AMC. (Graphic courtesy of AMC.com)
    “The Walking Dead” will grace airwaves with blood and gore Sunday night at 8 p.m. on AMC. (Graphic courtesy of AMC.com)

Story by Joshua Leonard, for The Muleskinner—
    Ladies and gentlemen, UCM students and staff of all ages, get ready to free up your Sunday nights once again as “The Walking Dead” starts again Sunday, Feb. 10 on AMC.
    It has been a few months since viewers were left on what might have been the biggest cliffhanger the show has given us yet, so, let’s recap where it left off.
    In the first half of season 3, we were introduced to new characters such as Tyreese, Michonne and The Governor, the gang shacks up in a prison, Daryl’s brother Merle returns, Lori dies while giving birth and Carl becomes a pint-sized “Rambo.”
    This is by far the best season of “The Walking Dead.”
    The mid-season finale, titled “Made to Suffer,” was the very beginning of the war between Rick and The Governor. Rick, Daryl and Michonne all sneak into Woodbury to save Maggie and Glenn. Michonne leaves the group to seek vengeance on The Governor, stabbing a piece of glass into his eye (which was awesome).
    Daryl stays behind and gets kidnapped by the people of Woodbury as Rick, Maggie, Glenn, and Michonne escape. The major cliffhanger was when Daryl and Merle see each other again, and are going to be forced to fight to the death in the ‘walker pit.’
    Feb. 10, we are brought right back into the world of zombies and the war between Rick and The Governor.
    Andrea does not know who the ‘infiltrators’ were who came into Woodbury, which is really starting to get annoying.
    Being a super fan of the comic series, I hope to see The Governor become the ruthless character that he is in the comics.
    I really want to see an all-out gun fight between Rick’s crew and the people of Woodbury.
    I am really curious to see if Merle joins Rick’s crew after The Governor set him up.
    All in all, I absolutely cannot wait for “The Walking Dead” to start back up this Sunday and see what is in store for the rest of this season.