Franklin Henry Hobbs

Franklin Henry Hobbs, 68, of Kingsville died March 27 at St. Luke’s East Hospital, Lee’s Summit, Missouri.

Visitation will be held from 6 to 8 p.m., on Monday at Campbell-Cast Funeral Home.
Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. on Tuesday with Pastor Eddie Cabrera officiating.
Interment will follow the service at Bluff Springs Cemetery with full military honors presented by the VFW 5844 and American Legion Post 90 in Holden, Missouri.
Franklin was born on November 30, 1950 in Warrensburg, to Lawrence Henry Hobbs and Dixie Cozette Sechrest.
In 1970 he was drafted into the military and on October 21, 1971 he married Deborah Holton at Unity Village.  Deborah would then join him where he was stationed at the 45th Field Hospital in Vicenza, Italy.  After he was discharged from the Army he worked as a machinist at Stahl Specialty Company and later served as a Deputy Sheriff on the Johnson County Sheriff’s Department.
He is survived by his wife Deborah Leigh Hobbs of the home; one son, Dakota Hobbs, Kingsville, Missouri; one daughter, Kim Morrow and husband Brad, Holden; two sister in laws, Neva Hobbs, Holden, Patty Savoy and husband Dick, North Kansas City, Missouri; two nephews Jerry Hobbs and wife Jodi, Olathe, Kansas, Brian Hobbs and wife Janine, Holden, Chris Harlan and wife Lorinda, North Kansas City, Rick Harlan and wife Terri, Texas, and one granddaughter, Brittany Dawn Morrow.