Warrensburg Collision hires e-marketing coordinator

(Warrensburg, Mo.) – Warrensburg Collision has a new e-marketing coordinator.
Ellen Becker is working to support the company’s marketing and sales by focusing on Web-based consumer experiences, including targeted marketing, brand strategy and general marketing strategies, according to a news release. Her other duties include establishing and maintaining the company’s social networking sites – Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, maintaining YouTube, the company’s website, blog and newsletter. She will also help coordinate and set up various events.
Warrensburg Collision is located at 220 W. Young Ave. in Warrensburg.
Becker graduated from the University of Central Missouri in 2011 with a Bachelor of Science degree in broadcast media. She is finishing a master’s degree in mass communication. During her time at UCM, she worked as the managing editor for the Muleskinner, the campus student newspaper, and digitalBURG.com, the Muleskinner’s community news site.
“I am excited to have Ellen joining our team,” said Casey Lund, manager. “Her involvement will allow us to better engage our customers and improve their overall experience. I feel that her education and experience at the Muleskinner gives her a unique skill set for our industry, and will allow us to elevate our customer experience to a new level.”
Warrensburg Collision is a full-service collision center that has served the greater Warrensburg area since 2001, according to a news release. The facility has more than 13,000 square feet and offers the latest state-of-the-art equipment, including a bake cycle paint booth that utilizes color corrective lighting to give the vehicle a color-matched, clean baked finish.
Waterborne paint is used, which decreases hazardous waste generation making it better for the environment, according to a news release.
Warrensburg Collision also has a computerized measuring system used to determine if a vehicle has frame or unibody damage. An AutoWatch system allows customers to see pictures and daily updates of their vehicle’s progress, which can be linked to their Facebook page for status alerts.
For more information, call 660-429-2011, visit warrensburgcollision.com, or find them on Facebook and Twitter.