Update: Jennies take 10th at Central Region Preview

Jennies golf wrapped up its regular season at the Central Region Preview Tuesday at Rivercut Golf Course in Springfield, Missouri.
In a field of 20 teams, the Jennies finished tied with three teams for 10th place. After finishing the first round in ninth place, the Jennies struggled to improve their day one performance in the second round and shot eight strokes higher, finishing with 648 and 72-over par.
Freshman Molly Saporito was the Jennies top-finisher in 32nd place. She carded 160 over both rounds and was 16-over par. Junior Madison Grisham and freshman Rosie Klausner tied for 40th, place shooting 162 and 18-over par. Junior Olivia Sobaski rounded out the Jennies scoring tied for 49th carding 164, 20-over par.
Dallas Baptist won the team title by 20 strokes over second place and shot the two best rounds of the tournament as a team with 296 on day one and 293 on day two.
Northeastern State’s Ebba Moberg and Dallas Baptist’s Evelyn Arguelles tied for the individual championship with scores of 145, one-over par. Arguelles shot the best individual round of the tournament with 69 strokes, three-under par.
The Jennies are scheduled to begin their postseason and road to nationals at the MIAA Championship. The three-day event is scheduled to run April 22-24 at Firekeeper Golf Course in Mayetta, Kansas.