Sept. 24 Crash Reports

A Warrensburg man was injured in a two-vehicle crash Sept. 19 in Johnson County.
Sean T. Burns, 20, of Warrensburg, was driving westbound on County Road NW 900 at 9:50 a.m., when he turned onto state Route 00 and crashed into a vehicle driven by Ross W. Downing, 55, according to a Missouri State Highway Patrol report. Downing’s vehicle struck the left side of Burns’ vehicle, causing Downing to be ejected from the vehicle.
Downing was taken to St. Luke’s Hospital by life flight with moderate injuries. Both drivers were wearing a seat belt at the time of the accident.

A Warrensburg man sustained serious injuries in a vehicle accident Sept. 20 in Johnson County.
Theodore W. Potter, 44, was driving southbound on County Road SW 101, 0.3 miles north of County Road SW 500 at 9:15 a.m., when he drove off the right side of the roadway, according to a Missouri State Highway Patrol report. Potter’s vehicle then returned to the road and went off the left side of the roadway. The vehicle then overturned and struck a fence.
Potter was taken to Research Medical Center by life flight with serious injuries. He was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the accident.

A Warrensburg woman sustained moderate injuries in a vehicle accident Sept. 22 in Johnson County.
Rachel L. Cutrell, 19, was driving northbound on County Road NW 1901, 0.2 miles south of County Road NW 1000 at 12:05 a.m., when she swerved to miss a deer and went off the right side of the road. The vehicle then struck an embankment and overturned multiple times before coming to a stop off the southeast side of the roadway, according to a Missouri State Highway Patrol report.
Cutrell was transported to Centerpoint Medical Center by Johnson County Ambulance District with moderate injuries. She was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the accident.

A Warrensburg man sustained serious injuries in a vehicle accident Sept. 22 in Johnson County.
John D. Rodgers, 43, was driving northbound on state Route 13, 0.25 miles south of state Route DD at 6:05 a.m., when a deer collided with his vehicle, according to a Missouri State Highway Patrol report. Rodgers was ejected from the vehicle and landed in the northbound lane. The vehicle stopped on the center line of the roadway.
Rodgers was transported to Lee’s Summit Medical Center by Johnson County Ambulance District with serious injuries. He was wearing a seat belt at the time of the accident.
Compiled from Missouri State Highway Patrol reports.