Western Missouri Medical Center to open pediatric practice

(Warrensburg, Mo.) — Western Missouri Medical Center plans to open Building Blocks Pediatrics on Wednesday, July 8.
AsifBoard-certified pediatrician, Muhammad Asif, will begin providing care at that time. Building Blocks Pediatrics will be open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday at 510 Foster Lane, Suite 201.
“It’s our goal to deliver a family-centered approach by enhancing the best possible treatment for pediatric patients we already see,” said Susan M. Stiles, the hospital’s president and chief executive officer, in a news release. “With the opening of this clinic, we can continue evolving to meet the growing healthcare needs of our greater community.”
Asif comes to WMMC from Nemours DuPont Pediatrics in Dover, Delaware. He earned his medical degree from the Nishtar Medical College in Pakistan. He completed his internship and residency training at Crozer Chester Medical Center in Upland, Pennsylvania. Asif has a broad range of experience and skill within pediatrics and pediatric emergencies, along with a special interest in asthma, ADHD and urgent care pediatrics, according to the news release.
Building Blocks Pediatrics will begin accepting calls for appointments on Monday, July 6. To make an appointment, call 660-262-7415 or visit WMMC.com for more information.