Three Mules named All-MIAA

(KANSAS CITY, Mo.) – The MIAA Co-Champion Central Missouri Mules basketball team had three players named to the All-MIAA team as announced by the league office on Monday.
Senior forward Dominique Long was named to the All-MIAA first team, senior guard Widgett Washington was a third team selection and junior guard Charles Hammork was named to the honorable mention squad.
This is the second straight All-MIAA selection for Long and Washington and the first for Hammork. Long was a second team All-MIAA pick last season, while Washington earned honorable mention honors.
Long led the Mules and was 10th in the MIAA in scoring at 15.5 points per game. He is sixth in the MIAA in three-point percentage at 42.7 and ninth in the league in free throw percentage (82.5).
Washington is second on the team in scoring at 12.0 points per contest and first in assists with 5.3 per game. His 5.3 assists per game ranks fourth in the MIAA and he leads the league in assist-to-turnover ratio.
Hammork’s average is 11.8 points per outing, third best on the team. He is 11th in the MIAA in steals at 1.4 per game and his 50.2 field goal percentage is 14th in the league.
The Mules will tip-off MIAA Tournament play as the No. 2 seed at 6 p.m. Friday in Kansas City’s Municipal Auditorium. UCM will take on the winner of Monday night’s game between seventh-seeded Pittsburg State and 10th-seeded Truman State.