Goodbye and Good luck to our Graduates

Carley Taylor’s senior photo taken on the campus of UCM. (Photo by Skye Melcher)

Carley Taylor: Muleskinner Minute Manager

Carley has worked for the Muleskinner since 2018. She started in the news section and developed her writing skills. However, this semester she was our Muleskinner Minute manager, producing all our video content alongside her team. She has grown so much during this semester. Carley has been an amazing friend and manager to members of the Muleskinner staff. She has always been there to lend a helping hand and to place tiny plastic babies in weird places all over campus. We hope you come back to visit and tell us all about your new career.

Katelyn Oren’s senior photo in her hometown of Greenwood, Missouri. (Photo by Kayla Hayden)

Katelyn Oren: Design Chief 

This fall was Katelyn’s first semester with the Muleskinner, and she took on the challenge of redesigning and rebranding the paper. She has created many impressive designs, but more impressive was her ability to coach her team of designers and learn about newspaper design on the fly. She is an amazing leader and a great friend who is always there to offer a ride or eat fried pickles. Your Muleskinner family wishes you all the success in the world as you graduate and move to Las Vegas. If you ever need anything, you know where to find us.