Slideshow: Aftermath of Ferguson riots

Cars were set on fire at the Auto Buy Credit on West Florissant Avenue in Ferguson, Mo., during a night of protests Monday, Nov. 24.

• Cars were set on fire at the Auto Buy Credit on West Florissant Avenue in Ferguson, Mo., during a night of protests Monday, Nov. 24.

• A beauty supply store on West Florissant Avenue in Ferguson, Mo., was burned to the ground on Nov. 24.

• The Conoco gas station on West Florissant Avenue in Ferguson, Mo., was set on fire by looters Nov. 24.

• A T-Mobile store located on West Florissant Avenue in Ferguson, Mo., was boarded up Tuesday, Nov. 25.

• Soldiers walk along the Save-A-Lot grocery store on the corner of West Florissant Avenue and Chambers Road in Ferguson, Mo., on Monday, Nov. 25. The store was left untouched by rioters.

Photos by RASHAD KELLY
(digitalBURG) — University of Central Missouri digital media production student Rashad Kelly documented the aftermath of the riots that occurred in Ferguson, Mo., Monday, Nov. 24, following the announcement that a grand jury decided not to indict a former Ferguson officer, Darren Wilson, in the shooting death of Michael Brown in August. Wilson resigned from the force Nov. 29, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.