Jennies softball to host fall hitting and pitching clinics

(WARRENSBURG, Mo.) — The Central Missouri Jennies softball team is scheduled to host fall hitting and pitching clinics in September.

The clinics will have four dates with the hitting clinics lasting 55 minutes and the pitching clinics lasting an hour at Jennies Field at the South Recreation Complex.

The fall hitting clinic will focus on hitting mechanics, video analysis, competition and games. The fall hitting clinics will be on Wednesday nights, Sept. 3, 10, 17 and 24. The clinic is open to players in grades 5-8 and costs $75 per person.
Fall pitching clinics are Sunday nights from 7-8 p.m. on Sept. 21, 28 and Oct. 5 and 12. Instruction from UCM Softball coaches and players will focus on basic and advanced pitching mechanics including, but not limited to fastball mechanics, location, changeup, movement pitches, and speed and stamina development. The clinic is open to players in grades 3-8 with a cost of $75 per person.
Equipment needed for the fall hitting clinic includes tennis shoes, bat, helmet, and water with batting gloves optional. Fall pitching clinic equipment needs include glove, cleats, tennis shoes and water. Every pitcher must provide their own catcher (or parent catcher). If catcher is under 18, catcher must wear full catching gear.
For more information or to register for one of the clinics, visit www.jenniessoftballcamps.com.