Quick Stop manager arrested following search

(Photo courtesy the Warrensburg Police Department) Items seized by police in Tuesday's raid of the Quick Stop convenience store in Warrensburg.
(Photo courtesy Warrensburg Police Department) Police display items seized during a search on Tuesday, April 9 at the Quick Stop convenience store in Warrensburg.

(Photo courtesy Warrensburg Police Department) Pump It, an imitation controlled substance referred to as bath salts, was among the items seized by police.
(Photo courtesy Warrensburg Police Department) Pump It, an imitation controlled substance referred to as bath salts, is among the items seized by police.

(WARRENSBURG, Mo., digitalBURG) –
Police arrested Mizanul Islam,  manager of the Quick Stop convenience store at 312 N. Maguire St. following a search Tuesday, April 9 according to a Warrensburg Police Department press release.
Detectives conducting the search seized more than 500 packages of synthetic cannabinoids and imitation controlled substances,  according to police. Products seized include packages of WTF, Pump It, Mr. Happy, and Insane. Officers also seized drug paraphernalia including glass pipes, marijuana grinders, key chain pipes and a digital scale.
(Photo courtesy Warrensburg Police Department) Police display a seizure of synthetic cannabinoid known as Mr. Happy.
(Photo courtesy Warrensburg Police Department) Police seized numerous packets of a brand of synthetic cannabinoid known as Mr. Happy.

Retail value of the items seized was approximately $13,000, according to the press release.
Islam was arrested on felony charges of Possession of Imitation Controlled Substance with Intent to Deliver and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia with Intent to Deliver. He was released Wednesday after posting a $3,500 bond, according to Johnson County Sheriff’s Department reports.